Are you looking for recipe inspiration Winter theme cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Winter theme cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Winter theme cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Winter theme cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Winter theme cake adalah 20 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Winter theme cake estimated approx 50 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Winter theme cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Winter theme cake use 7 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Winter theme cake:
- 3 pounds, chocolate sponge
- 500 grm, Whipping cream
- 1/2 cup, condanced milk
- 1/2 cup,pani
- 1/2 cup, chocolate sauce
- drops Green food colour, few
- drops Red food colour, few
Steps to make Winter theme cake
- Sab se pehly spong ko 2 pics mein kaat kar condanced milk se sock kar lain.
- Ab cream se cover karain.
- Ab chocolate souce set kar ke dusra pice rakh kar usko bhi soft kar lain.
- Ab ache se frosting kar lain.
- Decorate karne ke liye pehly simple nozzle se aur phir grass nozzle se design bana lain.
- Phir leaf nozzle se leaf bana lain.
- Winter theme cake tayar hai. (snow ke liye pisi chinni ko stener ki madad se cake per daal lain.)
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Winter theme cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!