Are you looking for recipe inspiration Vickys Eve's Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Vickys Eve's Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Vickys Eve's Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Vickys Eve's Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Vickys Eve's Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Vickys Eve's Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF estimated approx 55 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Vickys Eve's Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Vickys Eve's Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF use 13 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Named after Eve in the Biblical story of The Garden of Eden, this apple sponge dessert is a typical British pudding that graces our dinner tables often. Everyone and their mother has a recipe for Eve's Pudding
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Vickys Eve's Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF:
- 400 grams Bramley apples (cooking apples), thinly sliced
- 75 grams soft brown sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp water
- For the Sponge Topping
- 80 grams caster sugar
- 60 ml melted sunflower spread / butter
- 120 grams gluten-free / plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarb / baking soda
- 140 ml coconut milk or as required
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp golden syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Steps to make Vickys Eve's Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF
- Pre-heat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and lightly grease a 1 litre baking dish
- Gently toss the thinly sliced apples in the greased baking dish with the lemon juice, brown sugar and water
- Mix the melted butter and caster sugar together
- Mix in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, syrup and milk to make a batter. Gluten-free flour will need another couple of tablespoons of milk
- Spread the batter over the top of the apples and bake for 40 – 45 minutes until the apples are soft and the sponge is firm and nicely browned
- Sprinkle some sugar over the top and serve with hot custardnnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332987-vickys-vanilla-custard-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free
- If you're using any other type of apples it's best to soften the apple filling mixture in a pan on the stove first before baking with the topping on as other apples may not cook through as quickly as Bramleys will
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Vickys Eve's Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!