Are you looking for recipe inspiration Vegan sticky toffee pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Vegan sticky toffee pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Vegan sticky toffee pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Vegan sticky toffee pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Vegan sticky toffee pudding adalah 9-12 slices. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Vegan sticky toffee pudding estimated approx 1hr.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Vegan sticky toffee pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Vegan sticky toffee pudding use 13 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
From Bish Bash Bosh
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Vegan sticky toffee pudding:
- 170 g dates (dried or fresh)
- 350 ml plant-based milk (oat)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 215 g dairy free butter (flora) (115g + 100g)
- 200 g dark brown sugar (100g + 100g)
- 180 g self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut cream
Steps to make Vegan sticky toffee pudding
- Finely chop the dates and remove stones if needed. Put them in a saucepan with the milk and vanilla extract, and cook on low heat for 10mins until the dates are soft.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir in the bicarbonate of soda. Preheat the oven to 160°C (140°C fan) whilst the date mixture cools a little
- Stir 115g of cubed butter and 100g of dark brown sugar into the mixture. Then add the self raising flour, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon and salt. Stir it through a few times but be careful not to over mix
- Grease an 8×8in (or larger) baking tin with the butter, then pour in the mixture and bake for 35-40mins. Test with a cake tester and check that the sponge has started to pull away from the edge of the tin before removing from the oven.
- Heat the golden syrup, remaining 100g brown sugar, and remaining 100g butter in a saucepan on low-medium heat for 5 mins, stirring every now and then. Remove from the heat and pour into a jug. Once cooled, spoon in the coconut cream
- Remove the sponge from the tin and cut into 6-9 slices. Pour the sticky toffee sauce over a sponge slice when you're ready to eat. Any leftovers can be reheated in the microwave.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Vegan sticky toffee pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!