Are you looking for recipe inspiration Vegan Chocolate Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Vegan Chocolate Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Vegan Chocolate Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Vegan Chocolate Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Vegan Chocolate Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Vegan Chocolate Cake use 16 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Vegan Chocolate Cake:
- Dry ingredients
- 280 g flour
- 75 g Nesquik
- 1 packet baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 200 g granulated sugar
- Wet ingredients
- 350 ml soy milk
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 200 ml vegetable oil (or sub half the oil for 5 tbsp applesauce)
- 1 strong expresso
- 100 g chocolate
- 1/4 cup soy milk
- Pinch salt
Steps to make Vegan Chocolate Cake
- Combine all dry ingredients. Set aside. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Combine milk and vinegar. Set aside for 5 min until the mixture bubbles.
- Pour all wet ingredients into dry. Mix until just combined.
- Pour in a parchment-lined round cake pan and bake for around 30 min. Wait until cool to serve or frost. Enjoy 🙂
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Vegan Chocolate Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!