Are you looking for recipe inspiration Thai Tea Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Thai Tea Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Thai Tea Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Thai Tea Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Thai Tea Pudding adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Thai Tea Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Thai Tea Pudding use 4 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
My kids wanted some quick snack. I raided the pantry and decided to make pudding. You can replace thai tea with milk tea, or cappucino.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Thai Tea Pudding:
- 450 ml water
- 2 sachets instant Thai tea
- 1 sachet agar-agar powder (7 gr, I used red powder. You can use plain or add a few drops of red coloring.)
- 4 tsp condensed milk
Steps to make Thai Tea Pudding
- Pour the water into a pan and use low heat. When the water is hot, but not boiling, add instant Thai tea and stir until combined.
- Add agar-agar powder and continue stirring until it dissolves completely.
- Pour into molds of your choice. After an hour or so, the pudding should be firm. I cut them into little squares. Pour condensed milk to pudding, and enjoy!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Thai Tea Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!