Are you looking for recipe inspiration Tender coconut pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Tender coconut pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Tender coconut pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Tender coconut pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Tender coconut pudding adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Tender coconut pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Tender coconut pudding use 5 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#sweettooth Ever had tender coconut Icecream at naturals? What if I say this tastes exactly the same or even better and the best part I served it as a pudding because I had guests over, you can freeze it and voilà your no churn tender coconut Icecream is ready.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Tender coconut pudding:
- 250 gms amul fresh cream
- 1 big bowl whipped cream (I used tropilite)
- 400 gms condensed milk
- 3 tender coconuts thick flesh/ malai
- 1 tender coconuts water
Steps to make Tender coconut pudding
- Beat the whip cream to stiff peaks. Lightly beat amul fresh cream for 2-5 minutes (do not over beat amul fresh cream or else it will split).
- Add amul fresh cream to beaten whipped cream, then add condensed milk and fold everything gently.
- Take flesh from 3 big tender coconuts and water from 1 tender coconut and pulse it in a mixture into semi crushed mix. Fold this into the whipped cream mix and transfer it into a setting bowl or air tight container and deep freeze it if serving as Icecream and refrigerate it if serving as a pudding.
- I transferred the pudding into a tender coconut shell and refrigerated it for 5-6 hours and served chilled to my guests.
- Note- you can add sugar if you like your puddings to be extra sweet, however it's not required here because condensed milk and whipped cream give this pudding an adequate sweetness. If adding sugar pulse it with the tender coconuts flesh.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Tender coconut pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!