Are you looking for recipe inspiration Super Easy Springy Pudding with Agar ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Super Easy Springy Pudding with Agar What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Super Easy Springy Pudding with Agar, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Super Easy Springy Pudding with Agar delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Super Easy Springy Pudding with Agar adalah 5 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Super Easy Springy Pudding with Agar home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Super Easy Springy Pudding with Agar use 12 type of material and 11 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
The texture and the taste of “Putchin Pudding” cannot be copied with a custard pudding recipe that is baked in the oven! So I studied the ingredients of “Putchin Pudding” on their website, then I came up with a recipe using Agar. After trying many tries, I finally settled on this.nnMake sure to cook the pudding mixture on low heat! When a film forms on the spatula or the side of the pan, remove from the heat before it is over done! ＊If you heat it over high heat, or overheat by boiling the mixture, it will separate! Recipe by Naomoka
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Super Easy Springy Pudding with Agar:
- 2 Eggs
- 400 ml Milk
- 10 grams Sugar
- 5 grams Agar
- 10 grams each Condensed milk, maple syrup, butter
- 1 few drops Vanilla extract
- ♪ Caramelized Sugar ♪
- 100 grams Sugar
- 50 ml Water
- 50 ml Boiling water
- 20 grams Butter
- 80 grams Maple syrup
Steps to make Super Easy Springy Pudding with Agar
- I noted originally to use 4 go of agar, but I have heard from a few people that it was not enough to harden the pudding. So I revised it to 5 g.
- Make the caramelized sugar. In a sauce pan over high heat, boil the sugar and water down without stirring until it browns. The color of the sugar should become something close to these photos.
- Once it starts to smoke, bubbles form and the liquid becomes brown, remove from heat. Move the sauce pan over the sink and pour boiling water. It will splash, so be careful!
- When it is still hot, add the butter and maple syrup then mix it well with a wooden spatula. Now the caramelized sugar is done.
- In a pan, combine the agar and sugar with a wire whisk and mix well. Once it is mixed, add the milk and mix some more. Warning: Do not heat it yet.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, condensed milk and maple syrup. When it is well mixed, strain through a colander and pour it into a pan. This is the first step in making the pudding rich and sweet.
- Warm the milk mixture over low heat and mix it slowly with a wooden spatula. It takes about 5 minutes to warm up. Warning: the heat must be low!!
- When the mixture starts to form a film on the spatula or the side of the pan and it starts to steam, mix it for another 30 seconds then remove from the heat. Add the butter and vanilla extract. This is the second step in making the pudding rich and sweet.
- Pour 1 teaspoon of caramelized sugar in the pudding mold followed by the pudding mixture. Chill the pudding completely in the refrigerator and enjoy.
- I have tried so many times to make a pudding that has the same taste and look of Putchin Pudding, and finally succeeded.
- Can you see the jiggly texture? After many tries, I recreated “Putchin Pudding.” If you are a Putchin fan, give it a try.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Super Easy Springy Pudding with Agar which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!