Are you looking for recipe inspiration Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding use 8 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
My Mom has made this banana pudding ever since I can remember.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding:
- 1 (5 ounce) Package Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 2 3/4 Cups Cold Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 14 Ounce Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 8 Ounce Package Whipped Topping
- 1 Box Nilla Style Wafers
- 4 Medium-Sized Ripe Bananas
- Splash Lemon Juice
Steps to make Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding
- Whisk together pudding mix, milk, a vanilla extract until well combined. 2-3 minutes. Put in refrigerator to keep cold and set up some. Note: (I use a little less milk than called for on the package) Helps ensure that everything sets up well.
- When pudding starts to soft set, fold in sweetened condensed Milk and the whipped topping. Note: (I only add about 3/4 each of these two ingredients) Cuts down on the sweetness level and the dish as a whole sets up better. Place back in the refrigerator to keep cool.
- Slice up bananas in a bowl. Splash bananas with a little lemon juice, and toss to coat. This helps prevent the bananas from darkening.
- Layer pudding mix, bananas, and vanilla wafers in serving bowl of your choice. Keep repeating until you have no more room left. Serve well chilled.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!