Are you looking for recipe inspiration Sugar Cooky Cakes ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Sugar Cooky Cakes What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Sugar Cooky Cakes, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sugar Cooky Cakes delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Sugar Cooky Cakes home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Sugar Cooky Cakes use 9 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Another ancient recipe from my Cajun side. My grandmother made her cookies and a sweet pie dough from this recipe. The pie made with this dough has a custard filling. It makes a 2 crust pie. But today, It’s a roll out cooky. They spelled it ‘cooky’ so I will too. It’s a basic recipe for sugar cookies, but add ins are endless. In this batch I added chocolate chips. They’re more like little sugar cooky cakes. Absolutely heavenly. The key to these turning out is to keep the dough ice cold.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Sugar Cooky Cakes:
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Splash vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips (optional)
Steps to make Sugar Cooky Cakes
- Preheat the oven to 375. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Cream butter and sugar in a mixer til fluffy. Add eggs and milk and beat til combined. Scrape down often.
- In a bowl combine flour, salt, and baking powder. Add to wet ingredients in about 3 batches. This is where you add anything you want or not if you just want sugar cookies. Scrape down to a ball in the mixing bowl and put in the freezer for at least 30-45 minutes. I don’t even cover it.
- When thoroughly chilled, on a floured surface, roll dough into a log.
- Cut your dough into rounds and reshape into circles OR just roll it out like regular cooky dough and use cutters. I chose the log this time. Put remaining dough in the freezer til the next batch.
- Bake on cookie sheet for about 13-15 minutes. Only the bottoms should be slightly brown. Let cool on a rack.
- I made a chocolate glaze with 1 cup powdered sugar, 2 heaping tbsp cocoa powder and enough milk to make it thick.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Sugar Cooky Cakes which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!