Are you looking for recipe inspiration Steamed Cocoa Coffee Layer Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Steamed Cocoa Coffee Layer Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Steamed Cocoa Coffee Layer Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Steamed Cocoa Coffee Layer Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Steamed Cocoa Coffee Layer Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Steamed Cocoa Coffee Layer Cake use 12 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Not your usual #dessert. This #layercake is Very moist, soft and Not overly sweet. It has a very subtle taste of #coffee and #cocoa. Best kept in the fridge and taste even better after a day or two. Leave at room temperature before serving. nn#dessert #teatime #baking #food #cakes #cake #starch #sweet #kek #keklapis #heirloom #familyrecipe
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Steamed Cocoa Coffee Layer Cake:
- Part A
- 1 sachet 3-in-1 coffee + 10 ml hot water
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder + 25ml hot water
- Part B
- 4 large eggs
- 125 g sugar
- Part C
- 150 g low protein flour/ superfine/plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Part D
- 100 ml melted butter/corn oil
- 200 ml coconut milk
Steps to make Steamed Cocoa Coffee Layer Cake
- Prepare ingredients in Part A. Set aside. Get other ingredients ready too. Get the steamer ready. Cover the lid with tea towel. I used non stick bread pan for this cake. Size: 24 × 13 × 6.5cm or 9 1/2 × 5 x 2 1/2 inches.
- Note: A tea towel or a cloth covering the underside of the lid is necessary when steaming cakes. The idea is for the cloth to collect any condensation so that it doesn't fall onto the surface of the cake. Another important thing to note is that, the water in the steamer should be (already) boiling before steaming the cake. If at all you need to add water into the steamer while steaming, boil water in a kettle or pot and once boil, pour it immediately into the steamer.
- Cream ingredients in Part B till light and fluffy. Set aside.
- Sift together ingredients in Part C.
- Add C into B mixture in few parts. Do not add everything in one go.
- Once everything is well-mixed, add in Part D (melted butter and coconut milk) alternately. Mix batter in between additions.
- Divide batter into 3 equal portions. Add coffee to one portion, cocoa to another & leave another one plain.
- Steamer should be ready before steaming the cake. Pour 1/3 cup, or more depending on how thick you want your layer to be, of cocoa batter into the baking pan. Steam layer over medium heat for 5-8mins. Remove the lid, take another 1/3 cup of coffee batter and layer it on top of the first one. Steam again. Next add a layer of the plain batter. Do the same with the rest of batter. Steam the very last layer of the batter for extra 20mins.
- Once done, leave cake in the cake pan to completely cool before cutting or serving.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Steamed Cocoa Coffee Layer Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!