Are you looking for recipe inspiration Simple Cheesecake Cookie Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Simple Cheesecake Cookie Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Simple Cheesecake Cookie Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Simple Cheesecake Cookie Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Simple Cheesecake Cookie Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Simple Cheesecake Cookie Pudding use 9 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I love cookie pudding. I've made this using all types of cookies from choc chip, butter cookies, vanilla wafers, graham crackers(reg, cinnamon, choc, ones), shortbread, lady fingers. The best is to add a variety of cookies, not just one. You can also add bananas, or candy pieces also. Also, you can split the milk with your favorite liquid creamer (French vanilla, creme brûlée, caramel machiato, etc also. See my substitution in the milk ingredient part.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Simple Cheesecake Cookie Pudding:
- 3 as needed vanilla wafers, graham crackers(reg or choc or cinnamon), butter cookies, choc chips, etc whatever you like. best to use a variety of cookies, but i like vanilla wafers, graham crackers, and butter cookies
- 1 box Instant vanilla pudding
- 1 box French vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cup Whole milk. OR I have also just used 2 and half cups of whole milk, and a 1/2 cup of my favorite liquid creamer. Like creme brûlée, French vanilla, or caramel
- 1/2 box Cream cheese
- 1/2 can Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 big container-Whip cream/cool whip or homemade whipped topping or even marshmallow cream to layer on top. you can also mix cool whip with a little marshmallow cream thats what i did. you can also mix a little in pudding too. just whatever you prefer.
- bananas optional- i just slice me a fresh banana at the time i make me a bowl, instead of putting it in the whole dish
- optional- candy pieces or choc chips, or even chocolate or caramel sauce. or like a caramelized banana pieces
Steps to make Simple Cheesecake Cookie Pudding
- In a 8×8 dish, layer some graham crackers and vanilla wafers
- Mix the softened cream cheese with the can of sweetened condensed milk in a bowl, until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix the puddings with the whole milk/liquid creamer, and then add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture, and mix well until smooth.
- Then add a layer of pudding over the cookies. Then repeat again with layering cookies, and pudding mixture
- Then top it with the cool whip mixture and then a mixture of crushed cookies sprinkled over it.
- Then put in the fridge for a few hours, or overnight until the cookies soften. I like my cookies very soft, so i leave in fridge overnight. But if you like your cookies with crunch, just put in fridge for a couple of hours to set.
- TIP: I love cookie pudding. I've made this using all types of cookies from choc chip, butter cookies, vanilla wafers, graham crackers(reg, cinnamon, choc, ones), shortbread, lady fingers. The best is to add a variety of cookies, not just one. You can also add bananas, or candy pieces also. Also, you can split the milk with your favorite liquid creamer (French vanilla, creme brûlée, caramel, etc also. See my substitution in the milk ingredient part.
- TIP: You can also mix cool whip with a little marshmallow cream in a separate bowl, thats what i did to layer top. Also, you can also mix a little of the coolwhip mixture into the pudding cream cheese mixture too.If i use soke marshmallow cream i shorten the amount of sweetened condensed milk, and creamer. Its just whatever you prefer.
- I like my cookies to be soft. So i usually make this and put in fridge overnight. But if you like your cookies mkre on the hard crisp side, just fridge it for about an hour. Thats what i did in this pic that timex because i wanted a bowl then and not later. Lol
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Simple Cheesecake Cookie Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!