Are you looking for recipe inspiration Sawdust Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Sawdust Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Sawdust Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sawdust Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Sawdust Pudding estimated approx 15 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Sawdust Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Sawdust Pudding use 7 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Just a simple yet delicious dessert !!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Sawdust Pudding:
- cream part
- 250 ml Whipping cream
- 6 tbsp Condensed milk
- 1 dash Vanilla extract
- 1 dozen Marie Biscuits
- 1 Cocoa powder (optional)
Steps to make Sawdust Pudding
- Powder the biscuits until it's fine. (You can use oreos too if you want.)
- Beat the whipping cream with an electric hand mixer.
- When it reaches soft peaks, add in a dash of vanilla extract and 6 tablespoons of condensed milk.
- Stop beating when it reaches stiff peaks.
- Layer them one by one and you can layer the last layer with cocoa powder if you want. 🙂
- Place it in the fridge to set for a little and serve !
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Sawdust Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!