Are you looking for recipe inspiration Salmon Cakes ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Salmon Cakes What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Salmon Cakes, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Salmon Cakes delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Salmon Cakes adalah 8 cakes. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Salmon Cakes home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Salmon Cakes use 8 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This recipe was born out of trying to recreate a childhood favorite of my husband's mixed with the more gourmet takes on the dish I've eaten personally. Recipe serves 2 as a meal or 4 as an appetizer.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Salmon Cakes:
- 4 oz cooked salmon (or 6 oz canned, drained)
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp worcestershire
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp your favorite seasoning blend- we like Tony's
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter
Steps to make Salmon Cakes
- Mix the salmon with the mayonnaise, worcestershire, green onion, seasoning, and breadcrumbs.
- Taste the mixture! Make sure it's salty enough. If it's too salty, add more breadcrumbs. For extra flavor, throw in any fresh herbs you have handy.
- Gently fold in the egg. The mixture should just hold together when scooped; add a bit more mayo if it's too dry.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the butter to it, swirling to coat the pan.
- Divide the salmon mixture into 8 parts. Form by scooping them out with a large spoon, gently pressing them flat with your hand, and sliding into the pan. It's okay if they're a little wonky!
- Let them brown for a minute or two per side; they'll stick until they're ready to be flipped.
- Serve immediately, with veggies and macaroni and cheese if you're like us!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Salmon Cakes which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!