Are you looking for recipe inspiration Ruafza rose chocolate cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Ruafza rose chocolate cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Ruafza rose chocolate cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Ruafza rose chocolate cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Ruafza rose chocolate cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Ruafza rose chocolate cake use 13 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Tried it for the first time with new ingredients. Enjoyed it while making the cake. Turned out really tasty and gud texture. rn#goldenapronrn#post17
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Ruafza rose chocolate cake:
- 200 gms Maida
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup ruhafza rose
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 cup Curd
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2-1/2 cup sugar powder
- 1 cup Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 2 tsp butter
- As needed Butter paper
- 2-3 pieces dairy milk grated
Steps to make Ruafza rose chocolate cake
- Take maida, baking powder, baking soda, sieve it thru a strainer. In another bowl add sugar powder, oil and curd. Mix with a whisk. Mix both wet ingredients with dry ingredients and whisk it.
- Now divide the batter in equal portion, 100 gms 100 gms. In one portion add cocoa powder and in another portion ruafza rose.
- Grease a cake tin with butter, put butter paper. Now drop the batter in the tin and bake it in a preheated oven for 35-40 on 180°c.
- When it's baked remove from the oven, allow it to cool. Garnish with Hershey's syrup
- And grated dairy milk chocolate
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Ruafza rose chocolate cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!