Are you looking for recipe inspiration Rich Cocoa Pudding with Tofu and Soy Milk ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Rich Cocoa Pudding with Tofu and Soy Milk What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Rich Cocoa Pudding with Tofu and Soy Milk, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Rich Cocoa Pudding with Tofu and Soy Milk delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Rich Cocoa Pudding with Tofu and Soy Milk home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Rich Cocoa Pudding with Tofu and Soy Milk use 6 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I love user “spain”'s recipes, and I uploaded copy-cat recipes, but then I realized this was unfair, and so I made some changes.nnI used a whisk to mix the tofu, which didn't affect the taste, but if you use a blender, it will be even creamier.n Please use brown cane sugar to add a bit of richness, since this doesn't call for heavy cream. For one 20 cm [7.9 in] diameter bowlful. Recipe by Emacchi mama
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Rich Cocoa Pudding with Tofu and Soy Milk:
- 150 grams Tofu
- 500 ml Soy milk
- 5 tbsp Milk cocoa powder
- 5 tbsp Brown cane sugar
- 2 packets ○Gelatin
- 50 ml ○Water
Steps to make Rich Cocoa Pudding with Tofu and Soy Milk
- Soak gelatin in water. Put the tofu (undrained) in a bowl and stir it up with a whisk, or put it through blender.
- Pour soy milk in a saucepan and heat over a low flame. Add the ingredients marked and stir until dissolved. Mix in the softened gelatin from Step 1. When the gelatin has dissolved, turn off the heat.
- Stir in the tofu from Step 1. When it's well combined, pour it into a mold or bowl, chill until firm, and it's done. If you pour it through a strainer when you put it in the mould, it comes out even creamier.
- This is a cross section of the finished product.You can still see little bits of tofu. It's just firm enough to remove from the mold.
- These are the ingredients used.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Rich Cocoa Pudding with Tofu and Soy Milk which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!