Are you looking for recipe inspiration Rice Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Rice Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Rice Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Rice Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Rice Pudding adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Rice Pudding estimated approx 2 hours.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Rice Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Rice Pudding use 11 type of material and 13 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I've always tried to make rice Pudding but failed miserably :-(. I found this rice at an Asian market, looked at several recipes and came up with this! Perfect, every time: rich and creamy, lots of interesting flavours, and not too sweet. Finally success! :-)nNB: Check photo below to get the right rice 😉
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Rice Pudding:
- 2 cup Thai glutinous rice
- 5 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp ground fresh nutmeg
- 1 star anise
- 2 black cardamom seeds
- 4 green cardamom seeds
- 1 large cinnamon stick
- 1 vanilla bean (or 2 tsp extract)
- 2 tbsp sugar
Steps to make Rice Pudding
- Put 3 1/2 cups coconut milk, honey, vanilla and spices in a large saucepan. Reserve remaining coconut milk. Cover and leave at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Put sauce pan on medium high heat and bring to a low boil stirring frequently.
- Reduce to medium and cover. Simmer 15 minutes, stir regularly.
- When it has reduced by 3/4 cup, remove the spices and vanilla bean with a strainer.
- Return to medium high and a low boil, add coconut oil and sugar.
- Add rice and boil, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Reduce to low and cover until all liquid is absorbed.
- Stir well and add remaining coconut milk.
- Return to medium high and bring to a low boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce to low, cover and leave it for 15 minutes.
- If the rice is still too firm, add 1/2 cup coconut milk and repeat until desired consistency.
- Garnish with a fresh mint leaf and ginger sugar, cinnamon or coco powder.
- Serve warm, enjoy.;-)
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Rice Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!