Are you looking for recipe inspiration Rice Pudding (Arroz con Leche) ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Rice Pudding (Arroz con Leche) What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Rice Pudding (Arroz con Leche), starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Rice Pudding (Arroz con Leche) delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Rice Pudding (Arroz con Leche) adalah 12 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Rice Pudding (Arroz con Leche) estimated approx 1 hour.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Rice Pudding (Arroz con Leche) home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Rice Pudding (Arroz con Leche) use 8 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Rice Pudding (Arroz con Leche):
- 7 cup water
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 2 large cinnamon sticks
- 5 cloves
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
Steps to make Rice Pudding (Arroz con Leche)
- Add water, cinnamon sticks and cloves in large simmering pot. Bring to boil.
- Once water is rapidly boiling add rice and stir. Lower heat to medium flame. Cook uncovered for about 25 min.
- Remove all cloves and both cinnamon sticks. Drain rice in a mesh strainer. Place rice back in pan.
- Lower heat to low. Add whole milk, then stir. Add both the evaporated and sweetened milks. Continue stirring constantly until liquid thickens. Make sure to scrape bottom of pan so the rice or liquid doesn't stick. About 15 min.
- Turn off stove top. Add raisins and stir. They'll plump up with the heat from the cooked rice. Let pudding sit for about 20 minutes and serve. Enjoy!! Pudding could be eaten warm or cold. Your choice.
- Be sure to refrigerate any remaining leftovers.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Rice Pudding (Arroz con Leche) which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!