Are you looking for recipe inspiration Red velvet chocolate cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Red velvet chocolate cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Red velvet chocolate cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Red velvet chocolate cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Red velvet chocolate cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Red velvet chocolate cake use 14 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#vday rnValentine SPECIAL
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Red velvet chocolate cake:
- 1 Medium sized beetroot
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder and soda
- 1/3 cup Milkmaid
- 1 Egg
- For sugar syrup- take little milkmaid and milk
- 200 gms Cream
- 200 gms Cheese cream
- 2 tbsp Grind sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup curd
Steps to make Red velvet chocolate cake
- Take a mixer jar add beetroot, sugar, egg, milkmaid, oil, vanilla essence, curds and grind till beetroot is completely gets mashed.
- Take a bowl add maida, soda, baking powder and seive it.
- Mix the first two steps together slowly in a folding manner.
- Grease the baking tin. Put a butter paper and then put the mixture of the cake.
- Take a pan put some salt and heat it in full flame. Take an aluminum plate and cover it and cook on slow flame for an hour and keep checking in between by putting a wooden stick.
- Remove the tin.
- Let it cool down. Make two parts of it put the sugar syrup on both the sides. Put cheese cream on it after stirring it with powder sugar. Spread on the cake over all. Then put the cakes on top of one another. Complete cake with cream and garnish it with strawberry and chocolate.
- Decorate with rose petals.
- Happy valentine's day. Enjoy with your family.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Red velvet chocolate cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!