Are you looking for recipe inspiration Red Velvet Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Red Velvet Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Red Velvet Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Red Velvet Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Red Velvet Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Red Velvet Cake use 11 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
You can also use this recipe for cupcakes
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Red Velvet Cake:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick (4 ounces) salted butter at room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red food coloring
Steps to make Red Velvet Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 1+13-inch metal pan. Line the bottom with a parchment paper, Chris the paper, and flour the pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the butter until creamy. Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy, 3 to 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and vanilla. In another small bowl, whisk together the sour cream and milk. Pour the egg mixture into the butter-sugar mixture and beat on medium speed for two minutes.
- On low speed, alternate adding the flour mixture and the sour cream mixture to the butter-egg mixture, beginning and ending with the flour adding the food coloring with the addition of liquid.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly. Tap the pan on the worksurface to get rid of any air bubbles.
- Bake till a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean, 25 to 28 minutes.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. If necessary, loosen
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Red Velvet Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!