Are you looking for recipe inspiration Pudding with milkmaid ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Pudding with milkmaid What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Pudding with milkmaid, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Pudding with milkmaid delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Pudding with milkmaid adalah 4 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Pudding with milkmaid estimated approx 50 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Pudding with milkmaid home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Pudding with milkmaid use 9 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
My own creation. A very special dish. Yummy sweet dishrn#M2
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Pudding with milkmaid:
- 500 ml milk full cream
- 1 piece bread
- 2 Eggs
- 75 grams butter
- 1 cup milkmaid
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp cashewnuts
- 1 tsp colour vermicelli pipe
- 2 tbsp choco pipes
Steps to make Pudding with milkmaid
- 500 ml full cream milk, after boiling make it half.Add bread n mix it well.
- Add butter n allow for cooling. Brush butter to the mould.After cooling add eggs n whisk it well. Now add milkmaid to the top of the pudding.
- Now sprinkle seasame seeds, cherry n cashew nuts on the top.
- Put this mould with the mixer into the the steamer n wait for 35 mins.
- Now decorate with choco pipes n vermicelli colourful pipes.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Pudding with milkmaid which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!