Are you looking for recipe inspiration Peanut Butter Banana Crunch Chia Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Peanut Butter Banana Crunch Chia Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Peanut Butter Banana Crunch Chia Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Peanut Butter Banana Crunch Chia Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Peanut Butter Banana Crunch Chia Pudding adalah 1 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Peanut Butter Banana Crunch Chia Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Peanut Butter Banana Crunch Chia Pudding use 8 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Peanut Butter Banana Crunch Chia Pudding:
- 1/8 cup (30 g) peanut butter
- 1/8 cup (35 g) Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 cup (20 g) chia seeds
- 1/2 banana
- Optional: granola, roasted peanuts
Steps to make Peanut Butter Banana Crunch Chia Pudding
- In a medium bowl, mix the peanut butter and greek yogurt together until smooth.
- Add in the almond milk, vanilla, honey, and chia seeds and mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into an airtight container and refrigerate, covered for 4 hours or overnight.
- Spoon the pudding into desired serving cup and top with sliced banana, roasted peanuts, and crunchy granola if desired.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Peanut Butter Banana Crunch Chia Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!