Are you looking for recipe inspiration Oreo Dirt Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Oreo Dirt Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Oreo Dirt Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Oreo Dirt Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Oreo Dirt Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Oreo Dirt Pudding use 9 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Oreo Dirt Pudding:
- 1 package oreos
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 16 ounces cool whip
- (2) 4.2 ounces Jell-O Oreo Cookies ‘n Crème Instant Pudding & Pie Filling Mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- sour gummy worms
Steps to make Oreo Dirt Pudding
- Crush ⅔ package of Oreos and place in the bottom of a 9×13 pan. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese and margarine (or butter) until smooth. Mix in powdered sugar and fold in whipped topping. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix pudding, milk and vanilla. Fold this mixture in with the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour over crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle with the reserve crushed Oreos. Let set for a few hours and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Oreo Dirt Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!