Are you looking for recipe inspiration Orange Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Orange Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Orange Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Orange Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Orange Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Orange Cake use 17 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Orange Cake:
- 3 Eggs
- 250 g Sugar
- 275 g All Purpose Flour
- 2.5 tbsp Baking Powder
- 100 g Softened Butter
- 110 g Unsalted Yogurt
- 1 Large Orange
- 1 Big Orange Juice
- 100 g Sugar
- Glazed Orange/Lemon Peel
- Peel of One Orange
- Peel of One Lemon
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Glaze
Steps to make Orange Cake
- Prepare the cake pan by spraying the inside with either oil or butter
- Preheat the oven ahead of time
- Mix in a bowl the eggs and the sugar until the mixture is soft and fluffy
- Mix the baking powder and the flour and then starting adding them bit by bit to the bowl and mix well, then add the butter until they mix well, then mix the yogurt with them.
- Cut the orange into smaller pieces with the rind and remove the seeds, then put them in the blender until they become like a puree and then mix them with cake mixture
- Pour the mix into the baking pan and bake for 40 to 50 minutes. Make sure you check the degree of baking with a toothpick before removing from the oven. Wait until the cake cools down before removing from the pan
- To prepare the glaze, mix the sugar and the orange juice amd then simmer until they become like syrup. The glaze is brushed over the cake after cooling with a spoon
- For the glazed orange and lemon peel, use a peeler to get relatively large pieces of peel from one orange and one lemon. In a small pan, mix the sugar with the water and the one spoon of the glaze until the sugar starts to boil, then add the peels and keep on stirring to coat the peels well and keep stirring until the sugar turns light brown, then remove and use them to decorate the cake
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Orange Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!