Are you looking for recipe inspiration New England Grape-Nut Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas New England Grape-Nut Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of New England Grape-Nut Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare New England Grape-Nut Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook New England Grape-Nut Pudding estimated approx 35-50 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it New England Grape-Nut Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make New England Grape-Nut Pudding use 7 type of material and 11 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Serve with fresh whipped cream or, for fun, Grape-Nut ice cream!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make New England Grape-Nut Pudding:
- 4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups Grape-nut cereal, divided
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 large eggs, well beaten
Steps to make New England Grape-Nut Pudding
- In large sauce pan, add milk, sugar, 1 cup cereal, vanilla, and saltnBlend
- Scald milk (bring to a low simmer) over medium heat, stirring regularly
- While milk heats, in a separate bowl whisk eggs
- Grease a 2 quart baking dish, add enough cereal to coat bottom of dish (if there is any left over, add to milk mixture)
- Prepare water bath for baking dish
- Preheat oven to 350
- After milk simmers, temper eggs (slowly add hot milk to eggs while constantly whisking eggs so they don’t curdle)
- Add milk/egg mixture to baking dish and place both water bath and baking dish into oven
- Bake 35-50 minutes, until edges are set and center is still slightly jiggly
- Place on cooling rack
- Serve pudding warm or cold
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make New England Grape-Nut Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!