Are you looking for recipe inspiration Mosaic jelly cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Mosaic jelly cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Mosaic jelly cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mosaic jelly cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Mosaic jelly cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Mosaic jelly cake use 7 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Mosaic jelly cake:
- 4 jelly box different color and flavor
- 4 cups boiling water
- 3/4 of can condensed milk
- 1 box vanilla powder 1 tablespoon
- 2 cups vitamin D milk
- 3 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 of hot water boiling
Steps to make Mosaic jelly cake
- You need four containers spray with a little oil and each container of jelly said use 2 cups one cup of hot water and one cup cold water I’m going to use only one cup of hot water and each jelly box, make sure you melt the jelly in the water really good you mix it really good and then put it in the containers and refrigerated
- Over medium heat add condensed milk vanilla 2 cups milk and mix till boil then let it cool
- Using a pan spray with oil start cutting the jelly to cubes
- Use the gelatin 3 box with 3/4 boiling water till it melt and leave it for 10 minutes then add to the milk and mix
- Start putting the layers of jelly then milk then jelly then milk refrigerate for 12 hours
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Mosaic jelly cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!