Are you looking for recipe inspiration Matcha Latte Moss Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Matcha Latte Moss Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Matcha Latte Moss Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Matcha Latte Moss Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Matcha Latte Moss Pudding adalah 4 Bowls @ 300ml. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Matcha Latte Moss Pudding estimated approx 20 Minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Matcha Latte Moss Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Matcha Latte Moss Pudding use 8 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Lately, moss pudding is very popular with the community. But then I realized that not everyone likes pandanus scent. Therefore, I created a recipe with another material that is matcha latte.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Matcha Latte Moss Pudding:
- 1 Sachet – Plain Jelly (Here I use Swallow Globe Jelly for best texture)
- 100 Gr – White Sugar
- 2 Sachets – Allure Matcha / Green Tea Latte (We can get it from supermarket)
- 60 ml – Instant Coconut Milk
- 1000 ml – Water
- 1 pc – Chicken egg (whipped in a bowl)
- 3 Tsp – Powder of Vanila Extract
- 1/2 Tsp – Salt
Steps to make Matcha Latte Moss Pudding
- Combine sugar and plain jelly in a bowl, so that when we put jelly into the water it doesn’t clot.
- Pour 1000ml of water into the pan, light the fire. Then put the sugar and jelly that had been mixed earlier. Stir until almost boiling.
- Then put coconut milk and salt, stir gently and pour shaken eggs.
- Stir until boiling, then pour into the mold.
- Leave at room temperature until set, put in refrigerator until hardened.
- Cut into pieces, pudding are now ready to serve.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Matcha Latte Moss Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!