Are you looking for recipe inspiration Marie Custard Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Marie Custard Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Marie Custard Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Marie Custard Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Marie Custard Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Marie Custard Pudding use 8 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Great summer #pudding #dessert #sweet #sweettreat #nobake
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Marie Custard Pudding:
- 1 Can Condensed Milk
- 1 Can Evaporated Milk
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 C custard flour/powder (use metric Cup)
- 5 Can water (use milk can to measure the water)
- 1 tsp salt
- As needed- Marie Biscuits
- As needed – Milo
Steps to make Marie Custard Pudding
- In a big mixing bowl, combine milk (evaporated and condensed milk), custard powder, water and sugar. Stir until well mixed. Strain mixture into a big pot.
- Place pot on a stove and Over medium heat, keep stirring until this custard mixture is LIGHTLY thickened but pourable. Turn the heat off. Remove pot from the heat.
- Layer the pudding : 1. Few tablespoons of Custard mixture. 2. Top the first layer with of Milo 3. Add Marie biscuits. Repeat the steps with the rest. Refrigerate overnight.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Marie Custard Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!