Are you looking for recipe inspiration Marble Pandan Butter Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Marble Pandan Butter Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Marble Pandan Butter Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Marble Pandan Butter Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Marble Pandan Butter Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Marble Pandan Butter Cake use 10 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
….it's a tea time treat! #dessert #starch #cake #cakes #kek #buttercake #breakfast #bakingfromscratch
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Marble Pandan Butter Cake:
- 150 g butter – softened
- 120 g castor sugar
- 100 g corn oil
- 250 g self raising flour – sifted
- 1/2 Cup condensed milk
- 4 LARGE eggs
- 1 tbsp Ovalette
- 1 tsp vanilla extract/essence
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder or chocolate emulco
- (This time i uses with Pandan paste)
Steps to make Marble Pandan Butter Cake
- Cream butter & sugar until pale & fluffy. Stir in corn oil. Mix well. Next, add eggs in batches followed by condensed milk, ovalette & vanilla essence, mixing well after each addition. Fold through sifted flour until batter is smooth.
- Divide cake batter into 2 equal portion (2 bowls) – plain & cocoa. Stir 1 tbsp of cocoa powder into one of the bowls. (im out of cocoa this time i use Pandan paste). Preheat oven to 160 C.
- Grease baking tray with butter & line with baking paper. Scoop 3 tbsp of each cake batter & dollop this batter into the tin by alternating the two colours- starting with the plain one then followed by cocoa batter. Tap the the tin on your work surface to ensure that there arent any air bubble.
- Bake at 160 C (depending on the oven) for 50mins or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Transfer to a cooling rack & leave to cool. Will keep for 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Marble Pandan Butter Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!