Are you looking for recipe inspiration Mango chia pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Mango chia pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Mango chia pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mango chia pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Mango chia pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Mango chia pudding use 3 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
A simple three ingredient mango vegan puddingrn#CookClick #MangoMango
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Mango chia pudding:
- 6 mangoes Alphonso
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
Steps to make Mango chia pudding
- In a bowl add the coconut milk and chia seeds and keep it aside for half an hour.
- Wash, peel and cut the mangoes into cubes and put them in a blender and make a smooth paste.
- Add the mango paste into the bowl of coconut milk and chia seeds and give a nice mix.
- Cover with lid and put it in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Take it out give another mix and put it in individual serving bowls and serve chilled.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Mango chia pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!