Are you looking for recipe inspiration Mango Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Mango Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Mango Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mango Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Mango Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Mango Cake use 11 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This cake goes equally well with whole wheat flour also. And no food colour is required if mango pulp is used.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Mango Cake:
- 1 cup maida
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups mango pulp
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1-2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon mango essence
- as needed Some cherries and other toppings (as per choice)
Steps to make Mango Cake
- First of all take maida, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a container. Seive it twice and keep aside..
- Take a pressure cooker and spread salt on it's bottom. Place a tripod stand on the salt and pre heat for10 mints.
- In an another bowl mix butter and powdered sugar and mix well with a whisk until you get a condensed milk Consistancy. In this mixture add seived maida, half cup of mango pulp and mango essence. Mix well with cut and fold method. Do not over mix.
- Now gradually add milk to this mixture and bring it to a pouring consistency. You can also add some tooti frooti or mango jelly (completely optional).
- Now take a cake tin and grease it with butter and sprinkle dry maida all over it. Pour the batter in the tin and pat 4-5 times to avoid air bubbles.
- Now place the cake tin inside the pre heated cooker properly and cover with the lid. Don't forget to remove the whistle and gasket of the lid. Cook for 35-40 mints. After that check with the help of toothpick. Take the cake tin out and demould it after cooling.
- Once the cake is at room temperature, cut it into two layers. Spread mango pulp on the first layer and cream on the another layer. Spread the rest of the pulp at the top of the cake. Spread it properly and refrigerate for 10 mints to set. Now decorate it as per your wish.
- Mango cake is ready.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Mango Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!