Are you looking for recipe inspiration Maja Kalabasa/Squash Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Maja Kalabasa/Squash Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Maja Kalabasa/Squash Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Maja Kalabasa/Squash Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Maja Kalabasa/Squash Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Maja Kalabasa/Squash Pudding use 7 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#Melonloven#goldenapron3n#week18n#puddingn#goldenapron3n#week21rnSquash Pudding is a fabulous recipe,great flavour contain mouth watering dessert made up with coconut milk, pumpkin pulp given a perfect colour texture.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Maja Kalabasa/Squash Pudding:
- 1/2 ltr coconut milk
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 150 gms pumpkin
- 100 gms sugar
- 80 gms condensed milk
- 1/2 cup dry fruit pieces
- 1 tsp unflavoured geletin
Steps to make Maja Kalabasa/Squash Pudding
- Take thick kadhai, pour coconut milk,keep boil.While milk get bubbling add condensed milk.
- Take pumpkin,peel & cut it into pieces.Pressure cook the pumpkin pieces for 2 whistles.
- Then strain the water & blend it with a blender.Strain the pulp to get a fine puree.
- Pour this puree into the boiling milk.Add sugar, then the geletine powder soaked in a bowl.
- Once it became thick strain it again in a bowl & refrigerate it for 3-4 hours.
- Then take it out into a plate & garnish it with dry fruit pieces.Now it is ready to serve.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Maja Kalabasa/Squash Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!