Are you looking for recipe inspiration Lemon Sheet Cake with Lemon Glaze ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Lemon Sheet Cake with Lemon Glaze What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Lemon Sheet Cake with Lemon Glaze, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Lemon Sheet Cake with Lemon Glaze delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Lemon Sheet Cake with Lemon Glaze adalah 12 pieces. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Lemon Sheet Cake with Lemon Glaze home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Lemon Sheet Cake with Lemon Glaze use 17 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
My daughter always requests lemon flavored desserts. This cake is moist, soft and wonderfully fluffy. The glaze hardens and becomes almost crackly when you cut into it. It's a simple cake recipe to make anytime. Recipe adapted from: cleobuttera.com
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Lemon Sheet Cake with Lemon Glaze:
- Cake Batter:
- 2 cups + 2 tbsp. all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 tbsp. lemon zest (from 5-6 large lemons)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 2 large lemons)
- 3/4 cup plain, full fat Greek yogurt, at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 large egg yolk, at room temperature
- Lemon Glaze:
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
Steps to make Lemon Sheet Cake with Lemon Glaze
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Spray a 9×13″ baking pan with non-stick baking spray and set it aside. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda and salt, then set that aside. In a small bowl or a measuring cup, whisk together the lemon juice, yogurt and vanilla extract and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, use either a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or a hand mixer to beat the sugar and lemon zest together on medium speed for about a minute, until the sugar has moistened and is fragrant. Then beat in the butter for 2-3 minutes, until the color lightens and it becomes fluffy. Add the eggs and egg yolk one at a time, beating between each addition. Scrape the sides of the bowl as needed.
- On low speed, add in 1/3 of the flour mixture, mix until mostly combined, then mix in 1/2 of the yogurt mixture. Then another 1/3 of flour mixture mixed in, followed by the rest of the yogurt mixture. End with mixing in the remaining flour mixture until it's all just incorporated. Then transfer the batter to the pan and smooth it out.
- Bake for 23-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. While its baking, make the glaze. In a medium bowl, whisk together the confectioners sugar and lemon juice until smooth. It should be thick, but with a pourable consistency. Set it aside until the cake is done baking.
- As soon as the cake is finished and you take it out of the oven, pour the glaze evenly over the hot cake and smooth it out gently. Then allow the cake to cool in the pan on a wire rack until cooled and the glaze has set (about a hour). Then slice it into squares with a sharp knife (for clean cuts, wipe the knife in between cuts). Store leftover cake tightly covered at room temperature.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Lemon Sheet Cake with Lemon Glaze which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!