Are you looking for recipe inspiration Layered Banana Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Layered Banana Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Layered Banana Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Layered Banana Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Layered Banana Pudding adalah 8-10 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Layered Banana Pudding estimated approx 2 hours.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Layered Banana Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Layered Banana Pudding use 6 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This is a combination of a few recipes I have run across and made my own. Find your favorite flavors and try it out.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Layered Banana Pudding:
- ~10 Oreos (or Golden Oreos or Nilla Wafers)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 Bananas
- 1 small box (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- Whipped Cream (to taste)
Steps to make Layered Banana Pudding
- Crush the Oreos (or your favorite cookie type). Melt the butter and stir into crushed Oreos. Press into your pan (I used a 1.5 quart baking dish).
- Peel and slice bananas. Place in a layer on top of the Oreo layer.
- Prepare your pudding mix and milk as the box instructs, by whisking together in a bowl for a few minutes. Pour over Oreos and Banana layers. Smooth the top.
- Cover and let set in refrigerator for an hour or two.
- When ready to serve, top with whipped cream. Enjoy!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Layered Banana Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!