Are you looking for recipe inspiration Lavender Vanilla cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Lavender Vanilla cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Lavender Vanilla cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Lavender Vanilla cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Lavender Vanilla cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Lavender Vanilla cake use 8 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This is a fun, totally crazy recipe that you can call a messily fancy dessert. It’s from scratch, too!!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Lavender Vanilla cake:
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2-1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 vanilla bean pod
- 3 tablespoons candies or dried lavender
Steps to make Lavender Vanilla cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the sugar, and baking powder in a large bowl until combined.
- Then, in a separate glass bowl mix the eggs and vegetable oil.
- Combine ingredients until smooth but don’t over mix.
- Now for the fun part: mix in the vanilla and dried lavender powder in, scrape the caviar out of the bean pod, and mix on low speed in an electric mixer until well combined.
- Pour it into a buttered spring form cake pan and bake for 15-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Lavender Vanilla cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!