Are you looking for recipe inspiration Kefir & Collagen Cacao Yogurt Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Kefir & Collagen Cacao Yogurt Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Kefir & Collagen Cacao Yogurt Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Kefir & Collagen Cacao Yogurt Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Kefir & Collagen Cacao Yogurt Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Kefir & Collagen Cacao Yogurt Pudding use 6 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
A yummy way to get probiotics, superfoods, and amino acid building blocks into the diet. At the beginning of the week I make a batch of raw milk kefir-starter yogurt that is thickened with collagen and store it in the fridge. I can then take it out and simply add ingredients to create puddings or dips/dressings as needed.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Kefir & Collagen Cacao Yogurt Pudding:
- 1/2 c pre-made raw milk kefir yogurt
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp (+/-) sweetener of choice
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- pinch Himalayan sea salt
- I like to use my coffee grinder (it is stainless steel so keeps things cold) to make single servings, but you can always multiply batches to store a ready-to-eat batch
Steps to make Kefir & Collagen Cacao Yogurt Pudding
- Place all ingredients in coffee grinder and pulse until it reaches the consistency of pudding.
- Add sliced bananas, berries, chia seeds, or any add-in of choice. Enjoy!
- Note: If you over-blend and end up with a consistency that is thinner than you like you can keep going and make it a smoothie or place it in the fridge to thicken up.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Kefir & Collagen Cacao Yogurt Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!