Are you looking for recipe inspiration Kanten and Ground Sesame Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Kanten and Ground Sesame Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Kanten and Ground Sesame Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Kanten and Ground Sesame Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Kanten and Ground Sesame Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Kanten and Ground Sesame Pudding use 6 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I had sesame seeds that were 4 days from expiring, as well as some leftover condensed milk, so I decided to make a snack for my kids. Sesame paste is a little expensive, but this way is easy. But, it retains the graininess of the sesame.nnIf you don't have condensed milk, you can use sugar.nIf you add vanilla essence, it might become even more delicious! Recipe by Rubymama
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Kanten and Ground Sesame Pudding:
- 3 tbsp Ground sesame seeds
- 400 ml Soy milk
- 2 grams Powdered kanten
- 2 tbsp Condensed milk
- 35 grams Sugar
- 100 ml Water
Steps to make Kanten and Ground Sesame Pudding
- Blend the ground sesame and 100 ml of soy milk in a food processor.
- Combine the kanten and water in a pot. When it starts to boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 2~3 minutes while stirring.
- Add the mixture from Step 1 and the remaining soy milk into the mixture from Step 2. Add the sugar and condensed milk and mix together.
- When everything has dissolved and mixed together, remove from the heat, transfer to cups, and chill into the refrigerator once cooled.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Kanten and Ground Sesame Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!