Are you looking for recipe inspiration How to Marzipan a Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas How to Marzipan a Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of How to Marzipan a Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare How to Marzipan a Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make How to Marzipan a Cake adalah 8″round or 7″ s. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it How to Marzipan a Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make How to Marzipan a Cake use 3 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
The same method is used for round and square cakes. To cut down on prep time, I use ready-made store-bought marzipan (but it can also be made at home).nn#nikicuisine #mycookbook
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make How to Marzipan a Cake:
- 1 lb marzipan
- For the glaze:
- 6 ozs apricot jam, warmed with 2-3 tablespoons water, then sieved
Steps to make How to Marzipan a Cake
- Place almost half of the marzipan on a surface dredged with icing sugar, or between two sheets of parchment paper. Roll out evenly until a little larger than the top of the cake and cut out a round about 1/2 inch larger than the top of the cake. Set aside.
- Roll out the remaining marzipan, including the trimmings, to a strip. Cut two lengths of string, one the circumference of the cake the other the exact height of the cake. Using the string as a guide, cut the maripan into strips the same width and circumference as the cake.
- Stand the cake on a cake board. Brush the sides of the cake with the apricot glaze and fit the strips of marzipan around the cake. Press the ends together with a round-bladed knife
- Brush the top of the cake with the apricot glaze and position the circle of marzipan on top. Press the edges together with the round-bladed knife. If the marzipan is too moist, rub lightly all over with sifted icing sugar.
- Store the cake, uncovered, in a warmish place for at least 24 hours, and preferably a little longer, until dry. If the marzipan is still wet when the icing is added the oils will seep into the icing and make unattractive stains.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make How to Marzipan a Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!