Are you looking for recipe inspiration Gordon Ramsay's Sticky Date Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Gordon Ramsay's Sticky Date Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Gordon Ramsay's Sticky Date Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Gordon Ramsay's Sticky Date Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Gordon Ramsay's Sticky Date Pudding adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Gordon Ramsay's Sticky Date Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Gordon Ramsay's Sticky Date Pudding use 17 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I wanted to recreate Gordon’s signature dessert but reduced his toffee sauce recipe by half. Would he kick me out of his kitchen I’m wondering 🙊 btw I can’t stop watching Hell's Kitchen, send help 😵
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Gordon Ramsay's Sticky Date Pudding:
- For the Pudding
- 145 g (3/4 cup) dates, pits removed, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 3 tbsp (42 g) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 6 tbsp (84 g) light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 78 g all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- For the Toffee Sauce
- 1/4 cup (57 g) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup (113 g) packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) milk
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) heavy cream
- 1 tbsp (17 g) corn syrup
- pinch kosher salt
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) bourbon (optional)
Steps to make Gordon Ramsay's Sticky Date Pudding
- Place the dates and baking soda in a heat-proof bowl or measuring cup. Pour boiling water over and press the dates down with a spoon so they’re submerged. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- In the mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar on high until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Reduce speed to medium, add the egg and continue to mix until combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. With the mixer on low, add flour and baking powder and mix until just combined.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (175˚C).
- Puree the dates using a blender or immersion blender. Pour the mixture directly into the bowl of the stand mixer mix on low until well combined.
- Grease and flour a 6-cup muffin tin. Divide the batter evenly between the prepared cavities and place in the oven. Bake for 17-19 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out mostly clean. Allow the cakes to cool for about 5 minutes before turning out onto a plate or tray.
- While the cakes are baking, make the Toffee Sauce: combine all ingredients (except bourbon) in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally to dissolve the sugar, and boil for 3 minutes until thickened. Remove from heat, stir in bourbon, and allow to cool slightly before spooning over the puddings. Serve immediately.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Gordon Ramsay's Sticky Date Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!