Are you looking for recipe inspiration Easy & Refreshing Grapefruit Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Easy & Refreshing Grapefruit Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Easy & Refreshing Grapefruit Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Easy & Refreshing Grapefruit Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Easy & Refreshing Grapefruit Pudding adalah 5 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Easy & Refreshing Grapefruit Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Easy & Refreshing Grapefruit Pudding use 7 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I wanted to make a cold dessert for hot weather that doesn't require heat.nnNo hints, it's really easy. Recipe by Ayuna
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Easy & Refreshing Grapefruit Pudding:
- 200 grams Grapefruit (net weight)
- 200 ml Heavy cream
- 150 ml Milk
- 30 grams Granulated sugar
- 50 grams Condensed milk
- 5 grams Gelatin
- 2 tbsp Water
Steps to make Easy & Refreshing Grapefruit Pudding
- Peel the grapefruit and remove the thin membranes. Process in a food processor. Soak the gelatin in the water.
- Put the grapefruit, heavy cream, milk, and granulated sugar into a heatproof bowl and mix well. Microwave at 500 W for 2 minutes.
- Heat the soaked gelatin for 20 seconds in the microwave. Add it to the mixture from step 2 and mix well. Add the condensed milk and mix.
- Strain and pour into dishes. If you use a container with a pouring spout, it will be easier to pour into the dishes. Chill in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Learn how to easily peel and separate grapefruits at.nnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145829-the-absolutely-best-way-to-peel-grapefruit
- Check out the sister recipe “Creamy, Jiggly Sweet Banana Pudding”.nnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147138-creamy-and-sweet-banana-pudding
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Easy & Refreshing Grapefruit Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!