Are you looking for recipe inspiration Easy but Amazing Lychee & Coconut Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Easy but Amazing Lychee & Coconut Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Easy but Amazing Lychee & Coconut Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Easy but Amazing Lychee & Coconut Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Easy but Amazing Lychee & Coconut Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Easy but Amazing Lychee & Coconut Pudding use 6 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
In our home in Hawaii, our favorite dessert is lychee and coconut pearl tea! Since I had a lot of milk in the fridge I used liquor to make a simple pudding, recalling that flavor. This is the best dessert to have after a meal in the summer. Definitely give it a try!nnCoconut pudding is super soft, so it takes longer than usual to set. Check on it after about 4 hours. Recipe by likoliko
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Easy but Amazing Lychee & Coconut Pudding:
- 700 ml Milk
- 1 can Lychee (canned)
- 70 ml Coconut milk
- 30 grams Light brown sugar
- 10 grams Gelatin
- 6 tbsp Water to dissolve the gelatin
Steps to make Easy but Amazing Lychee & Coconut Pudding
- Put the gelatin in the water and microwave for 40-60 seconds to dissolve.
- Heat the milk and add the sugar and dissolved gelatin. Once the sides of the pot start to bubble, remove from heat.
- Add the coconut liquor, mix, then transfer to a container. Once it's cooled, put it in the refrigerator to chill and set.
- Once it's set, transfer the pudding to a dish. Cut the chilled lychee and pour over the pudding together with the canned liquid, and it's done.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Easy but Amazing Lychee & Coconut Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!