Are you looking for recipe inspiration Drunken Cherry in Molten Lava Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Drunken Cherry in Molten Lava Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Drunken Cherry in Molten Lava Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Drunken Cherry in Molten Lava Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Drunken Cherry in Molten Lava Cake adalah 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Drunken Cherry in Molten Lava Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Drunken Cherry in Molten Lava Cake use 9 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This chocolate lava cake recipe involves cherries that have been soaked in kirsch / cherry liquor. The combination of chocolate and cherry reminds me of my all-time favorite black forest cake. nFeel free to substitute cherry with any other fruits of your liking 🙂
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Drunken Cherry in Molten Lava Cake:
- 57 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 57 g unsalted butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 whole egg
- 65 g granulated white sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 24 g all-purpose flour
- 8 fresh or jarred sour cherries
- 1 tbsp kirsch, optional
Steps to make Drunken Cherry in Molten Lava Cake
- (Optional) Soak cherries overnight with kirsch / cherry liquor.
- Brush 2 ramekins (170 ml capacity) with butter, then evenly coat with granulated white sugar. Tap out any excess sugar. Place ramekins on tray and set aside.
- Using bain-marie / heated water bath, melt chocolate and butter then set aside. Bain-marie method means to put the heat-proof bowl of chocolate and butter over a pot of steaming water.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together egg yolk, whole egg, sugar and salt until foamy and lightened in color.
- Whisk melted chocolate into egg mixture. To prevent cooking the egg, keep whisking while pouring the hot chocolate. Mix just until combined.
- Add all-purpose flour and fold using spatula just until combined.
- Scoop batter into each ramekin a little under halfway. Then add cherries in the middle. Cover them with more batter, leaving about half inch from ramekin's top.
- Smooth the top with offset spatula or the back of a spoon. Bake at 220°C / 425°F for 10 to 15 minutes. Note: to get that perfectly molten lava cake, do a test-bake and adjust baking time accordingly.
- Let cool for 5 minutes on a cooling rack. Then carefully run a paring knife around the edges. Unmold the cake by turning it over on a plate. Best served when it is still hot.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Drunken Cherry in Molten Lava Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!