Are you looking for recipe inspiration Doce Da Avó (Grandma's Pudding) ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Doce Da Avó (Grandma's Pudding) What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Doce Da Avó (Grandma's Pudding), starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Doce Da Avó (Grandma's Pudding) delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Doce Da Avó (Grandma's Pudding) adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Doce Da Avó (Grandma's Pudding) estimated approx 15 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Doce Da Avó (Grandma's Pudding) home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Doce Da Avó (Grandma's Pudding) use 4 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This is a dessert that I regularly have at restaurants when I return home but its so easy and inexpensive that I sometimes make it when I'm here in the uk.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Doce Da Avó (Grandma's Pudding):
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can double cream (approximately 250ml)
- 15 rich tea biscuits or similar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Steps to make Doce Da Avó (Grandma's Pudding)
- In a large bowl beat the double cream until it has become firm.
- Then without stopping from beating the mixture, slowly add the condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Continue to beat for about 5 minutes.
- Next crush the biscuits into fine crumbs. Either use a processor or a rolling pin to crush the biscuits.
- You can either use individual dishes or a medium dish to serve.
- Use one half of the crushed biscuits to coat the bottom of the dish.
- Top the biscuits with the creamy mixture. Smooth down the top.
- Lastly coat the top with the remainder of the crushed biscuits.
- Transfer to the fridge and leave to set for at least an hour before serving.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Doce Da Avó (Grandma's Pudding) which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!