Are you looking for recipe inspiration Dirt Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Dirt Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Dirt Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Dirt Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Dirt Pudding adalah 10 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Dirt Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Dirt Pudding use 8 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
In honor of Earth Day.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Dirt Pudding:
- 1 package Oreo chocolate cookies (or brand of your choice)
- 1 (8 ounce) package) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) container cool whip
Steps to make Dirt Pudding
- In medium bowl cream together cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla.
- In large bowl mix pudding and milk together until thick. Add Cool Whip. Stir til completely mixed.
- Add creamed mixture to pudding mixture. Mix well and set aside.
- Crush the cookies. I used my food processor but you can put the cookies in a zip lock bag and crush with rolling pin.
- In a large bowl layer cookies and pudding. Last layer will be cookies.(You can also use a plastic flower pot and add gummy worms and artificial flower). Refrigerate.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Dirt Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!