Are you looking for recipe inspiration Custard pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Custard pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Custard pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Custard pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Custard pudding adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Custard pudding estimated approx 20 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Custard pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Custard pudding use 5 type of material and 15 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#heart rnrnA simple milk based fruit sweet beverage which is typically consumed as dessert.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Custard pudding:
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tbsp custard powder
- 2 tbsp cold milk
- as required Cardamom powder
- as required Chopped fruits, black, green grapes, strawberry, apples
Steps to make Custard pudding
- Firstly, in a thick bottomed pan add milk.
- Stir occasionally and get the milk to boil.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl take 2 tbsp of custard powder. i have used vanilla flavour custard powder.
- And add 3-4 tbsp of cold milk and mix well. do not add hot milk as custard powder will curdle.
- Stir continuously, making sure there are no lumps formed in it.
- Once the milk has boiled, turn off the flame and pour the prepared custard mixture into it.
- Also add sugar. adjust the amount of sugar if looking for more sweeter fruit custard.
- Mix continuously, keeping the flame on low.
- The milk changes colour to dark yellow.
- Furthermore, it thickens slightly. adjust the consistency by cooking for long time. and do not over cook as it turns thick.
- Transfer to a small bowl and cool completely. make sure to cover else a thick layer will be formed over custard milk.
- Once the prepared custard milk has cooled completely, add chopped fruits of your choice.
- Also add cardamom powder and mix gently.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours or moreonce the custard fruit salad has chilled, it turns more thick and creamy.
- Finally, serve fruit custard chilled.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Custard pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!