Are you looking for recipe inspiration Crunchy Salmon Cakes ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Crunchy Salmon Cakes What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Crunchy Salmon Cakes, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Crunchy Salmon Cakes delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Crunchy Salmon Cakes adalah 2-4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Crunchy Salmon Cakes estimated approx 6-7 mins/side.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Crunchy Salmon Cakes home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Crunchy Salmon Cakes use 5 type of material and 2 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Trying to figure out what to do with canned Pink salmon.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Crunchy Salmon Cakes:
- 7.5 oz canned pink salmon, very very well drained and flaked
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup diced onion (you could use 1/2 cup, i like more in this)
- hefty sprinkle cracked black pepper
- Sunflower or cooking oil for frying
Steps to make Crunchy Salmon Cakes
- In med bowl mix eggs well, add diced onion and pepper, then mix in salmon.
- Heat oil in skillet to medium heat. Mix will make 4 cakes. Create a flat patty and add to skillet, then repeat with the rest of mix. Keeping patties thin will enable them to get very crispy and brown, which is what we want. 6-7 mins per side. Drain on paper. Serve with yum yum sauce or your fave sauce.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Crunchy Salmon Cakes which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!