Are you looking for recipe inspiration Crazy Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Crazy Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Crazy Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Crazy Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Crazy Cake adalah 9 pieces. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Crazy Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Crazy Cake use 16 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Also known as depression cake. It uses all pantry ingredients (no butter, eggs or milk), so it's perfect for the current time. It's easy and quick to make, but still perfectly moist and indulgent. Recipe adapted from: sugarspunrun.com.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Crazy Cake:
- Cake Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil (or canola oil)
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Icing Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. salt
Steps to make Crazy Cake
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease an 8×8″ glass baking pan and set it aside (if you have an aluminum pan, line it with parchment paper to avoid a metallic taste).
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Create a well in the center and add the water, oil, vinegar and vanilla. Stir it all together until just combined and the batter is smooth. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Set the pan on a wire rack to cool it before frosting.
- For the icing: whisk together all the icing ingredients in a medium bowl until smooth. It should be thick and fudgy, but still spreadable. If it's too thick, add more water 1 tsp at a time until you get the right consistency. Once the cake is completely cooled, gently spread the icing over the top, then slice the cake into squares and serve.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Crazy Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!