Are you looking for recipe inspiration Classic Ginger Pot Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Classic Ginger Pot Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Classic Ginger Pot Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Classic Ginger Pot Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Classic Ginger Pot Pudding adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Classic Ginger Pot Pudding estimated approx 30 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Classic Ginger Pot Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Classic Ginger Pot Pudding use 11 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
A classic South African recipe, extremely easy to make. nThis is how Lizzy makes it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Classic Ginger Pot Pudding:
- 3 tbsp apricot jam
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 0,5 cup milk
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda (mixed with a little bit of milk)
- pinch salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp ground ginger
Steps to make Classic Ginger Pot Pudding
- In a large pot mix together all the ingredients of the syrup. Bring to the boil on a medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- In the meantime mix together the jam and the butter. Now add the flour and salt, mix. Then add the milk and bicarbonate and mix well.
- Add spoon fuls of the dough into the boiling syrup. Cover and let it cook slowly on a low heat for 15 minutes. Don't remove the lid. By now the dough should be cooked and syrup is thick and tasty.
- Remove from plate and rest for 5 minutes. Serve with ice cream or custard.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Classic Ginger Pot Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!