Are you looking for recipe inspiration Classic Baked Banana Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Classic Baked Banana Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Classic Baked Banana Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Classic Baked Banana Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Classic Baked Banana Pudding estimated approx 20 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Classic Baked Banana Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Classic Baked Banana Pudding use 13 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Classic Baked Banana Pudding:
- For the pudding:
- 3/4 cup sugar (½ +¼=¾)
- 5 tsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 large egg yolks (room temp, save egg whites)
- 2 1/2 cups milk (I use almond)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 package vanilla wafers
- 4 large bananas (sliced)
- For the Meringue
- 4 large eggs whites
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
Steps to make Classic Baked Banana Pudding
- In a medium sauce pan add sugar, flour and salt.
- Stir in egg yolks and milk. Cook for about 10 minutes. Stir constantly! Or until the mixture becomes thick. Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Place vanilla wafers on the bottom of 3 quart baking dish. Make sure the bottom is covered.
- Pour pudding on top of wafers.
- Place sliced bananas on top.
- To make the meringue:
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, using a hand held mixer beat the egg whites, sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form.nThis can take 5-15 minutes.
- Spread the meringue over the pudding and 5-10 minutes. Until the meringue is lightly browned.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Classic Baked Banana Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!