Are you looking for recipe inspiration Christmas Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Christmas Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Christmas Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Christmas Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Christmas Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Christmas Cake use 17 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#treatsnChristmas is incomplete without Christmas cake. So let us enjoy the cake with Santa this year.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Christmas Cake:
- Orange juice/mixed fruit juice-1/4cup(here I used orange juice)(For soaking)
- Golden raisins-1tbsp(For soaking)
- Dates-2tbsp(For soaking)
- Tutti Frutti-4tbsp(For soaking)
- Milk-1/2cup(For Buttermilk)
- Vinegar-1tsp(For Buttermilk)
- Sugar-3tbsp(Caramel syrup)
- Water-1tbsp(Caramel syrup)
- Water-4tbsp(later used in Caramel syrup)
- Sugar-1/4 cup(Add to the caramel syrup+soaked dry fruits)
- All-purpose flour-1cup(Sieve this dry mixture)
- Baking powder-1tsp(Sieve this dry mixture)
- Baking Soda-1/2TSP(Sieve this dry mixture)
- Milk powder-2tbsp(Sieve this dry mixture)
- Mixed nuts-1/4cup(Add to the final mixture)
- Butter/oil-1/4cup(Add to the final mixture)
- vanilla essence-1tsp(Add to the final mixture)
Steps to make Christmas Cake
- Take orange juice/mixed fruit juice. Soak the raisins, dates & tutti fruitti in it for 1 hour.
- Mix the milk with vinegar and keep the prepared buttermilk aside.
- Put a pan on medium heat. Add sugar and water and cook this mixture till caramelized. once caramelized add the extra quantity of water to the caramelized syrup. Now the caramel syrup is ready. Keep it aside to cool down. Once cooled down, add this caramel syrup to the soaked dry fruits. To this add the sugar. Mix it well.
- On the above mixture sieve the dry ingredients flour, baking powder, baking soda & milk powder and mix it properly by cut and fold method. To this add the prepared buttermilk slowly to mix it properly. To this mixture add mixed nuts, butter/oil and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Then pour the mixture into a greased mould with the parchment paper and tap once and bake in a preheated oven of 180 degree Celsius for 45 to 55 mins or till the toothpick comes out clean.nOnce done let it rest to get it completely cooled down. Then you can cut and serve it.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Christmas Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!