Are you looking for recipe inspiration Choco pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Choco pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Choco pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Choco pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Choco pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Choco pudding use 9 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Choco pudding:
- 1 litre milk
- 3 tbspn condensed milk
- 1 fresh cream
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup coco powder
- 2 scoop Vanilla icecream
- Some choco chips
- 1 small packet of hide and seek biscuit
- 1 sachet unflavoured gelatine
Steps to make Choco pudding
- Take a vessel add milk, condensed milk,evaporated milk,coco powder and cream mix well..and let it thicken..once it's little cool..add unflavoured gelatine by dissolving in ver little water..
- Fill it in a serving bowl..and refrigerate till it sets up compltly..
- Now once it's sets up nicely..add 2 scoop of vanilla icecream, garnish with some choco chips and crushed hide and seek biscuits..
- To give it more flavoury..add one kitkat..and serve chill..ready🤩😋👍
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Choco pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!